Risk Ident GmbH
Marketing PR & Media Redaktion
Beginn: August 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Risk Ident is a young and fast growing software development company based in Hamburg, Germany. Founded in 2012 our team became one of the market leaders within fraud prevention in a very short period of time. Today, Risk Ident has a strong customer base, the majority of its customers coming from e-commerce, telecommunications and financial services. For our customers we secure more than 35 billion euros of annual turnover against fraud. We are an established start-up with an innovative SaaS business model. We have got an excellent market position and are financially backed by the Otto Group, Europe's second largest online retailer. Today our team consists of more than 70 people at our HQ in Hamburg, with every single one of them loving what they do. We are always on the lookout for new challenges and for smart people accompanying us along the way!
To support our marketing team we are currently looking for a motivated Editor (m/f) in full-time, who takes on the responsibility for the creation and optimization of editorial and multimedial content. Do you enjoy preparing and communicating IT-related topics? Perfect! In close co-operation with our Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for optimizing the existing subjects regarding communication and market orientation and set up a topic plan that is consistent with our strategic objectives. You will have the opportunity to participate actively in the development of our start-up with a lot of personal freedom and possibilities!
- Editorial creation and maintenance of marketing texts, newsletters and specialist articles, customer cases, papers and press releases for the B2B communication
- Purposeful placement on all applicable communication channels (on- and offline)
- Pro-active research of topics and media for the analysis of new text formats and trends
- Continuously upgrade and maintain international media contacts, especially focusing on specialist media
- Support in communication on social media
- Monitor the implemented communication projects and control its success
- Successfully completed degree in communications/media/journalism studies or comparable qualification
- Several years of experience as an editor or copywriter in B2B communications, preferably in the IT, internet and/or software market
- The ability to confidentially create texts as well as to edit complex content which is geared to our target groups and to be able to demonstrate enthusiasm for new ideas
- Exceptional communication skills with a structured, independent and reliable approach to manage your own workload
- The ability to work well in a team but also perform under your own initiative
- Excellent written and verbal English skills are essential, German language skills would be an advantage
- Genuine affinity for digital media and technical topics as well as an established PR-network is desirable
With us you will have:
- The chance to play an active role in shaping our growing start-up
- Flat hierarchies and short decision making processes
- A team of experts which allows you to learn something new every day
- The possibility to overtake responsibility and to realise your own ideas – from day one
- Language classes (German and English) at no charge as well as regular team events
- Regular workout sessions
- Attractive discounts at various partner shops
- Very modern and nice offices in Hamburg’s HafenCity where you also find a soccer table, all kind of drinks and organic fruits at no charge and everything you need to feel comfortable!
If you would like to apply, please use the following link: https://short.sg/a/1210678 .Your application shall include your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible starting date. Thank you!