Director Product Line Management Hardware (m/f)
Business Development Produktmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2018
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
You are passionate about trends in the fitness industry and love to translate them into innovative hardware products? Help us to make the gym work for everyone. Are you up for the challenge?
Your daily workout
- You explore market trends, consumer insights, growth opportunities and idea generation for product development
- You capture and understand the challenges of the fitness market to translate them into market requirements
- You manage the full product life cycle (definition, development, product launch, sales strategy, end of life)
- You create business statistics (such as price points, product mix, sales history and competition) and evaluate performance KPIs to derive sales, marketing and product initiatives
- You create and utilize requirement documents, business- and launch plans for products and enhancements
- You enable our product owners to manage product development in line with our product line strategy
- You identify, negotiate and manage partnership opportunities
Your fitness level
- You have demonstrated experience in product and portfolio strategy (including pricing and life cycle management) as well as in planning, budgeting and developing business strategy
- You bring an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to understand market trends and derive product innovations
- You are a strong team player with proven leadership skills and excellent presentation and communication skills
- You have a background in strategic product management, consulting or equivalent
- You ideally understand the underlying principles of the fitness market
- Work with a fast-growing start-up aiming to lead the digitalization within the fitness industry
- Participate in our corporate fitness program for 15€ per month or use our inhouse gym for free
- Benefit from customer proximity to its full extent
- Work directly with our C-Level management to help shaping the future of eGym
- Enjoy the high learning potential leveraged through a highly motivated cross-functional team
Your personal trainer
eGym develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market. We develop electronic fitness machines and mobile applications connected to our cloud infrastructure. Our iPad app allows the trainers to support the members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps.
Apply now at via E-Mail (Cover Letter, CV, references, salary expectations and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #527.
Contact: Alexandra Stangl
This data protection statement applies for the application process.