Head of Corporate IT (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2018
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
You love taking ownership and solving technical problems? You are passionate about technical infrastructure and like to work with cloud based solutions? Then Head of Corporate IT (m/f) in our Headquarter in Munich is the perfect job for you... Apply now!
Your daily workout
- You are responsible for the availability of our IT Systems including 250 Windows PCs, software licences, mobile devices and a cloud based windows server
- You drive the definition of our standard IT and computing equipment, software, and work with the procurement team on sourcing all equipment
- You are in charge of our mobile device program and manage the relationship with mobile operators
- You are responsible for the complete lifecycle of the technical infrastructure components
- You manage our office networks consisting of Cisco switches, Meraki WiFi, VPN and VLANs
- You lead a team of 5 people (full-time employees and interns)
- You are responsible for planning and executing office IT projects and take build-or-buy decisions
- You provide escalation support for our employees in our headquarter as well as our international colleagues
Your fitness Level
- You bring at least 3 years of practical experience in a similar position
- You are experienced in administration and automation of Windows desktop environments, including AD, Group Policy, EMS, Intune, etc.
- You have a good understanding of network infrastructure, with working knowledge of IPv4/v6 routing, firewall policy definition, and VPN / remote access technologies.
- You are familiar with current virtualization and cloud platform technologies, and basic Microsoft server administration and best practices.
- You enjoy working in an international (english-speaking) environment
The equipment we provide
- Enjoy to be part of our fast-growing start-up company
- Work in a motivated and ambitious team
- Develop your skills with challenging, diverse and meaningful tasks
- Enjoy regular team events as well as office parties
- Workout for free in our Munich Office Gym
Your personal trainer
eGym develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market. We develop electronic fitness machines and mobile applications connected to our cloud infrastructure. Our iPad app allows the trainers to support the members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps.
The machine software team is responsible for operating and developing the graphical user interface (GUI), and the related cloud-based infrastructure (web-services ranging from synchronization of exercise data over deployment of GUI-Software to machine production support). We employ technologies such as C++14 with Qt/QML, as well as micro-services based on Python, Java and Scala.
Apply now via mail (Cover Letter, CV, references, salary expectations and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #506.
For further vacancies visit our career website. You can find the link in the contact information.
This data protection statement applies for the application process.