Product Owner (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2018
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
We are looking for a data-driven Product Owner (m/f) who is ready to lead our gyms to great success. You will provide business solutions for our gyms owners that help them to get the most out of the eGym products. Are you up for the challenge?
Your daily workout
- You drive the strategic and operative development of our eGym Business Suite together with your cross-functional team
- You work closely with various stakeholders like sales, operations and other product owners
- You keep track of the product vision and motivate your team with your enthusiasm to push the product and the user experience to the next level
Your fitness level
- You are data-driven with a passion to find smart solutions for complex business ideas and have a broad experience with web projects
- You show great analytical skills to develop new key figures that are easy to interpret and actionable for our customers
- Your profound business sense, curiosity and research capabilities help you to understand our B2B customers and translate their needs into great features
- You are familiar with agile structures and methodologies for software development
- You score with your pragmatic hands-on mentality, entrepreneurial spirit and entrain others with your enthusiasm
- Work with a fast-growing, fitness technology start-up aiming to lead the changes of digitalization within the fitness/wellness industry
- Develop with varied and challenging tasks, regular feedback and knowledge sharing within your product owner peer group
- Benefit from customer proximity to its full extent
- Enjoy being part of a highly motivated team
Your personal trainer
eGym develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market. We develop electronic fitness machines and mobile applications connected to our cloud infrastructure. Our iPad app allows the trainers to support the members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps.
Apply now via E-Mail (Cover Letter, CV, references, salary expectations and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #526.
Contact: Alexandra Stangl
This data protection statement applies for the application process.