Scrum Master (m/f)
IT Sonstige Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for a professional, ambitious and passionate Scrum Master and Delivery Agent (m/f) who is driven by the idea of delivering high quality products to shape the future of the fitness industry! You share our philosophy of continuous improvement and want to be part of our success story? Then join and help us grow day by day.
Your workout goal
- You quickly react to changing market conditions and exploit opportunities to reduce the time-to-money
- You support our Product Owners by ensuring that high-level commitments are fulfilled and transparent
- You continuously measure and improve processes to reduce cycle time and queues
- You enhance the alignment between Product Development, Tech Departments, Design Teams and the Business side to decrease the feedback cycle time
Your fitness level
- You are a project management expert with proven knowledge of agile and lean methodologies like Scrum, Kanban, XP or Lean Startup
- You have a well-founded technical knowledge and a deep process understanding
- You are a strong communicator with the passion to facilitate team development
- You know how to foster continuous improvements and learning
The equipment we provide
- Enjoy to be part of our fast-growing start-up company
- Work in a motivated and ambitious team
- Develop your skills with challenging and diverse tasks
- Profit from lots of flexibility and little bureaucracy
Your personal trainer
eGym develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market. We develop electronic fitness machines and mobile applications connected to our cloud infrastructure. Our iPad app allows the trainers to support the members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps.
Apply now via e-mail (Cover Letter, CV, references, salary expectations and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #565.
Contact: Alexandra Stangl
The data protection information applies for the application process.