Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Do you love using your coding skills to build smart automation solutions? Are you excited about managing IT infrastructure with containers running in Kubernetes? Then our cross-functional and international SRE team is for you!
Your daily workout
- You are part of our agile Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) Team and you focus on improving the instrumentation and resiliency of our systems
- You help us to break up our monolithic application into microservices
- You take on diverse technical problems and work on tasks that enable you to continuously learn new things
Your fitness level
- You hold a B.Sc./M.Sc. degree in a relevant technical field or have comparable knowledge
- You bring good coding skills in either Java, Python or Golang
- You have an understanding of Linux system internals, are familiar with the TCP/IP stack, network routing and load balancing
- You approach troubleshooting systematically and have a deep sense of ownership for whatever you work on
- Enjoy to be part of our fast-growing start-up company
- Use 10 % of your time on self-guided projects of your choice
- Work in a motivated and ambitious team
- Develop your skills with challenging and diverse tasks and our personal development programs
- Profit from lots of flexibility, little bureaucracy
- Be able to freely schedule your working hours
Your personal trainer
eGym develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market. We develop electronic fitness machines and mobile applications connected to our cloud infrastructure. Our iPad app allows the trainers to support the members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps.
Apply now with your Cover Letter, CV, references, salary expectations and earliest possible start date in one PDF file and specify the job ID #412.