(Senior) iOS Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
eGym is looking for a talented and passionate iOS Developer (m/f) who wants to bring fitness to the 21st century. Do you have a passion for iOS and great software engineering? Come join our product team in Berlin.
Your daily workout
- You’ll become part of our apps development team and focus on further improving our user-centric apps, creating an unparalleled user experience in the fitness industry
- You will take responsibility and decide on the technologies to use and on efficient ways to implement user stories
- You will work in agile & cross functional development teams with skilled engineers, business people, sports scientists and designers
- You know how to write and deploy high quality code in a fast-paced market-oriented setup
Your fitness level
- You’ve been developing highly successful apps in commercial environments for at least 5 years
- You love solving challenging problems and follow a structured and pragmatic approach
- You are enthusiastic about Apple technologies, experienced in both legacy Objective-C and Swift, and the iOS ecosystem (open source contributions are a plus!)
- You thrive in a team environment and easily collaborate with others
- You are interested in the latest trends of software engineering and enjoy methods such as test-driven development, continuous delivery and test automation
- Use 10% of your time on self-organised innovation projects of your choice
- Sharpen your skills with our eGym Academy and multiple learning options
- Enjoy our startup-like work environment and have fun with colleagues in team events and office parties
- Free membership on our own gym that uses our machines, plus a corporate fitness program
- We are located in the heart of Berlin, a vibrant and exciting city
Your personal trainer
eGym designs, manufactures and sells advanced products for the fitness market. In addition, eGym engineers are working on mobile software and cloud infrastructure to create a truly connected training experience for our users: Our iPad App (iOS only) allows the trainers to support the members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps (iOS and Android).
Please send your complete application (cover letter, CV, expected salary and earliest possible starting date) as PDF files and specify the job ID #524.