Senior Java Software Engineer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for a motivated Software Engineer (m/f), who loves the chance to take ownership and likes to enjoy freedom in his conceptual design. If this is the type of job you are looking for, then apply now!
Your daily workout
- You will work on the team responsible for the software of our electronic fitness machines and drive the development of consumer-facing features such as improved exercise analysis and individualized training programs
- You develop webservices or backend functionalities with a great degree of freedom in how you architect them
- You take end-to-end responsibility and are in charge of running, maintaining and scaling your services in our cloud-based infrastructure using Docker, Kubernetes and Google Compute Engine
- You enjoy facilitating technology & architecture decisions and are passionate about mentoring other engineers
Your fitness level
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in computer science or a similar qualification
- You bring at least 3 years of practical experience in Java development or other
JVM-based language such as Scala
- You are interested in the latest trends of software engineering, and you appreciate methods such as test-driven development, test automation, and continuous delivery
- You feel comfortable with GNU/Linux both on servers and developer workstations
- Enjoy to be part of our fast-growing start-up company
- Work in a motivated and ambitious team
- Develop your skills with challenging, diverse and meaningful tasks
- Enjoy Coding Dojos and regular team events as well as office parties
- Workout for free in our Munich Office Gym
- Freely assign 10% of your time to own business-related projects during eGym Innovation week
Your personal trainer
eGym develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market. We develop electronic fitness machines and mobile applications connected to our cloud infrastructure. Our iPad app allows the trainers to support the members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps.
The machine software team is responsible for operating and developing the graphical user interface (GUI), and the related cloud-based infrastructure (web-services ranging from synchronization of exercise data over deployment of GUI-Software to machine production support). We employ technologies such as C++14 with Qt/QML, as well as micro-services based on Python, Java and Scala.
Apply now at email@example.com (Cover Letter, CV, references, salary expectations and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #450. Contact: Sandro Gießl
For further vacancies: https://career.egym.com
This data protection statement applies for the application process.