Senior Product Owner (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for a passionate Product Owner who is ready to use the possibilities of digitalization to make gyms easy to use, fun and more motivational. Are you up for the challenge?
Your daily workout
- You drive the strategic and operative development of our two mobile apps (eGym Trainer App, eGym Fitness App) together with your cross-functional team
- You analyse our B2B and B2C customers, collect Stakeholder Feedback and define product improvements
- You keep track of the product vision and motivate your team with your enthusiasm to push the product and the user experience to the next level
Your fitness level
- You are passionate about creating digital products and have a broad experience as Product Owner for mobile Apps
- Your profound business sense, curiosity and research capabilities help you to understand our B2B and B2C customers and translate their needs into great product features
- You are familiar with agile structures and methodologies for software development
- You score with your pragmatic hands-on mentality, entrepreneurial spirit and entrain others with your enthusiasm
- Work with a fast-growing, fitness technology start-up aiming to lead the changes of digitalization within the fitness/wellness industry
- Develop with varied, challenging tasks & regular feedback
- Benefit from customer proximity to its full extent
- Enjoy being part of a highly motivated team
Your personal trainer
eGym develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market. We develop electronic fitness machines and mobile applications connected to our cloud infrastructure. Our iPad app allows the trainers to support the members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps.
Apply now via mail (Cover Letter, CV, references, salary expectations and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #477.
This data protection statement applies for the application process.