Solution Architect ERP (m/f)
Beginn: Oktober 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for an ambitious and dedicated software expert (m/f) who wants to help us scale our company-wide IT infrastructure! You share our philosophy of a modern IT architecture and want to help us to seamlessly integrate our business processes and tools. You are repulsed by inefficiency, and constantly seek innovative ways to make our company run more smoothly and efficiently. If this sounds like you, then join and help us push the eGym success story to the next level!
Your daily workout
- You take end-to-end responsibility for a seamless integration of our internal business IT systems & processes, and you ensure a smooth data & process flow
- You craft the technical architecture of this integration and take care of all aspects of implementation
- You drive Make-or-Buy decisions and are accountable for creating a “best of breed” tool environment
- You work closely with our different teams to analyze and challenge our existing IT-tools and processes on a company-wide level and help with the reconsideration of their process representation and data architecture
Your fitness level
- You bring 3+ years experience in working with different corporate IT environments, e.g. technical lead, consultant, or project manager
- You started your career as a software engineer, so crafting great sourcecode is something that comes natural to you and your experience enables you to come up with a clean software architecture for our integration layer
- You bring a solid understanding of CRM & ERP tools (e.g. SAP, SalesForce, MS Dynamics & AX), their data structures and APIs
- Experience with Microsoft Flow, Zapier or similar orchestration tools round up your experience
- You educate and lead consensus with (non-)technical stakeholders using your analytical approach and strong communication skills
- Ideally you worked in a similar role in a company that produced and shipped physical goods
- Enjoy the exciting and energizing environment of our fast-growing start-up company
- Working closely with our motivated and ambitious teams, directly reporting to our CTO
- Developing your skills with challenging and diverse tasks
- Benefit from freely scheduling your working hours
Your personal trainer
eGym develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market. We design electronic fitness machines and mobile applications connected to our cloud infrastructure. Our iPad app allows trainers to support gym members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps.
Apply now (Cover Letter, CV, references, salary expectations and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #460.
For further vacancies: https://career.egym.com/