Implementation Consultant (m/f/d)
ELEMENT Insurance AG
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
ELEMENT is Germany's first technology platform with an insurance license for the property and casualty sector. We enable our partners to offer innovative insurance products to their customers with record speed and a fully digital experience - our partners range from online retailers, insurtechs, brokers to traditional insurers. Together with our highly motivated team of technology enthusiasts, insurance experts and thought leaders, we are leading a digital evolution in the world of insurance. We are driven by a common idea: "Insurance must be better, completely digital and without bureaucracy”.
What will keep you challenged?
- Working as the project manager, leading multiple concurrent implementation projects
- Providing ongoing training to clients, onsite or via webinar, throughout the implementation phase and beyond
- Together with sales counterparts, ensuring success for ELEMENT’s partner integrations and facilitating the process in a consultative approach
- Ensuring all key stakeholders are accurately aware of progress and next steps at all times
- Keeping track of all deliverables needed in- and externally and holding relevant stakeholders accountable in a friendly and solution driven, positive manor
- Acting in a professional, positive and result oriented manner at all times, with clients, stakeholders and team members
- Become a thought leader to ELEMENT’s clients on digital strategy related to insurance
What will make you succeed?
- 4+ years relevant work experience in performance driven organizations with at least 2 years in a consulting or onboarding consulting role with client interaction
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written; must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of contacts in a particular organization
- Strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills and mindset
- Advanced understanding of APIs, HTML, CSS, JS to be able to teach about it, troubleshoot something that’s not working and the strong desire to learn more
- Expert in the full office suite, can master an extremely busy inbox
- Fluent in English and German (C1 or higher)
- A passion for all things digital! We are changing the way insurance is delivered, and you’ll be at the forefront of our digitalization
- You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our founding team in shaping, developing and growing our company
- The chance to be a part of a digital revolution in insurance - we’re the first digital company to receive a BaFin licence and were recently listed at one of Berlin’s hottest start-up’s by The Hundert
- A bespoke, cutting-edge product to sell with an exciting customer base
- We’re a friendly, dynamic team working in an international environment - we work hard, but we have fun along the way!
- Connections to a large network in the Berlin startup scene, including being part of the FinLeap ecosystem of fintech ventures