EMEA Channel Marketing Specialist (m/f)
Beginn: August 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
EMEA Channel Marketing Specialist
Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs has a strong network of Partners and Resellers throughout Europe, who work across different countries and verticals. We are looking for an energetic Channel Marketing Specialist who will support the EMEA Channel team for joint marketing activities and events. If you enjoy working with international teams, have an exceptional “can-do” attitude and like to travel, we have the perfect challenge for you.
Join us as EMEA Channel Marketing Specialist, and help us support our Partners all over Europe.
- Work with our Partners to help them scale their marketing activities
- Support Partners' field marketing initiatives such as events, conferences, meetups.
- Create and share marketing materials for partners (display kits, trade show banners, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Self-driven personality: ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to fluently speak Engish and another EU language
- Previous experience in Channel Marketing
- Able to use Adobe Suite (Indesign, Photoshop)
- Knowledge of the 3D printing industry
- A people-first, family-oriented company culture with a working environment with international colleagues.
- A flexible vacation policy;
- Free Family Lunch, three times a week;
- Unlimited snacks and coffee, sodas & beers;
- A monthly subsidy for BVG subscription and discounts on sport membership cards;
- A budget to choose your own device (Mac or Windows);
- Access to unlimited 3D printing.
Please click on this link to submit your application.
We look forward to your application! Our HR Manager Iulia Oprea will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.