Channel Marketing Manager (m/f) - (B2D)
Marketing PR & Media Redaktion
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
EMnify was born out of a belief that the impact of IoT will revolutionize technology worldwide and that a technology shift is required to enable efficient and economical connectivity for intelligent devices. Based in Germany, we are a Deep Tech company and offering a cloud-based, secure and scalable Global Cellular M2M/IoT Connectivity Management Platform. By providing our technology as a cloud service, we are disrupting traditional service delivery models. Our customers are Mobile Network Operators, Enterprises and Developers from more than 100 countries, enabling new use cases that improve people’s lives all over the world.
We are looking for a creative and communicative Channel Marketing Manager- B2D Community Manager (m/f) who will operate as a point of contact for our developer community. You will help build and grow our IoT (Internet of Things) business by creating content and engaging with developers. The position provides a unique chance for a hands-on person to contribute to our rapidly growing business and to the improvement of our developer community.
What you'll be doing
EMnify’s Channel Marketing Manager- B2D Community Manager is the point of contact for our developer community.
- Act as a brand ambassador through connecting and networking with developers, companies and organizations
- Create targeted content and messaging for our blog and other channels
- Recruit relevant partners in the IoT ecosystem and build upon the existing relationships
- Grow the EMnify developer community and maintain strong relationships by engaging with them on a continuous basis
- Coordinate events, meetups and conferences to promote EMnify as a technology leader in IoT connectivity
- Report to our Head of Marketing
What Experience you'll need
- At least 2 years of experience in channel/technical marketing
- Passion for IoT as well as familiarity on SaaS and cloud-based business models
- Excellent communication skills in English, any other language would be an asset
- Experience with writing demonstrated via blogging or other articles
- Public speaking experience at conferences and events
- Hands-on, team- and solution-oriented personality
With you, as part of our team, we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’d be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT, hence changing the lives of people worldwide. We offer challenging tasks in a dynamic and international work environment.
As a part of our highly motivated and young team, we expect high quality and perseverance at work while having fun at what we do. Because we believe teams benefit greatly from individual excellence every member of our team has many opportunities to develop personally and further their career. At the core of our business is the idea of shared success - we as a team and a company can only be successful if each individual and our customers succeed. Therefore, it is crucial to us to have a pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere in our team.
Would you like to be involved in the expansion of an international business and work for one of the fastest growing technology companies? Then EMnify is the perfect company for you!