Head of Support (m/f)
Marketing Customer Care
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
EMnify was born out of a belief that the impact of IoT will revolutionize technology worldwide and that a technology shift is required to enable efficient and economical connectivity for intelligent devices. Based in Germany, we are a Deep Tech company and offering a cloud-based, secure and scalable Global Cellular M2M/IoT Connectivity Management Platform. By providing our technology as a cloud service, we are disrupting traditional service delivery models. Our customers are Mobile Network Operators, Enterprises and Developers from more than 100 countries, enabling new use cases that improve people’s lives all over the world.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Head of Support to join our Berlin office to build and grow our global B2B support organization. You will help grow our business by creating an infrastructure to constantly improve the customer experience. This is a great opportunity to grow, manage and shape your own support team within an established business. The position provides a unique chance for a hands-on person with managerial experience.
What you'll be doing
- Build a multi-lingual, 24/7 1st line support organization handling support cases and tickets
- Define support strategy depending on channel, customer classification and region by
establishing best-practices, workflows and processes
- Lead, develop and build the support team – Recruit top support engineering talent; Encourage the support team by leading, mentoring, and coaching them to individual success
- Collaborate closely with our Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams
- Identify potential improvements of our support processes and services to develop them further
- Take ownership of the escalation processes and our ticketing system to ensure optimal ticket handling by the support team
- Define, track and analyse KPIs that inform the success of your actions and your team
What Experience you'll need
- Strong experience and proven track record of building and growing a support team in a B2B environment
- Have a minimum of 5+ years professional experience
- Built and led support teams, with people management responsibilities including performance management for at least 2+ years
- Strong technical background with experience in Telecommunication, SaaS (B2B) or IoT is a plus; comfortable discussing technical and commercial topics
- Maintain collaborative relationships with other departments
- Preferably knowledge and insight into telecommunication and/ or IoT
With you as part of our team we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’d be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT, hence changing the lives of people worldwide. We offer challenging tasks in a dynamic and international work environment. As a part of our highly motivated and young team, we expect high quality and perseverance at work while having fun at what we do. Because we believe teams benefit greatly from individual excellence every member of our team has many opportunities to develop personally and further their career.
At the core of our business is the idea of shared success - we as a team and a company can only be successful if each individual and our customers succeed. Therefore, it is crucial to us to have a pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere in our team. Would you like to be involved in the expansion of an international business and work for one of the fastest growing technology companies? Then EMnify is the perfect company for you!
How to apply
Simply send your CV, a cover letter plus salary range and your possible start date via mail. You will be hearing from us soon!