Beginn: März 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Join EMnify as a Recruiter!
We are looking for a Recruiter to handle end to end recruitment with full responsibility. Your role is to act as the liaison between candidates and hiring managers, ensuring smooth processes and clear communication. You will also manage our daily HR activities and coordinate phone calls, OnSite Interviews, processes and relevant documents.
An ideal candidate for our open position holds an academic HR background. Familiarity with our industry (IoT, Telecommunications, M2M, ...) is also an advantage. For this role, you should be able to work autonomously posting job ads, coordinating interviews and contacting candidates. Following our training sessions, you will also be able to assist our HR managers in the life cycle recruitment (e.g. onboarding process for new hires and candidate sourcing via linkedin, XING and other channels.)
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our HR department is organized and operates to attract, hire and maintain our employees.
Your responsibilities are
- Evaluate resumes and conduct phone screens with applicants
- Take responsibility for the correspondence with our candidates and coordination of interviews
- Support the planning and execution of recruiting activities like internal events, meet-ups, job fairs and university events
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Maintain and manage our database and Application Tracking System (ATS)
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns
Our requirements are
- Some firsthand experience as a HR Assistant / Junior Recruiter (through internships or working student experience in a high dynamic environment)
- Knowledge of the German labour laws and screening (how to post a job correct according to the AGG, for example)
- Familiar with MS Office, MS Outlook, ideally you have worked with an ATS system before (we use breezy here, for example)
- Great organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- BA/BSc in Human Resource Management or a related field
- Very good English language skills, German language skills would be a very big plus!