Sales Operations Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
EMnify was born out of a belief that the impact of IoT will revolutionize technology worldwide and that a technology shift is required to enable efficient and economical connectivity for intelligent devices. Based in Germany, we are a Deep Tech company and offering a cloud-based, secure and scalable Global Cellular M2M/IoT Connectivity Management Platform. By providing our technology as a cloud service, we are disrupting traditional service delivery models. Our customers are Mobile Network Operators, Enterprises and Developers from more than 100 countries, enabling new use cases that improve people’s lives all over the world.
We are looking for a motivated and skilled Sales Operations Manager to support our Berlin office and thereby build and grow our IoT (Internet of Things) business. You will promote our compelling product to international markets. This is a great opportunity to grow and develop our established business. The position provides a unique chance for a hands-on person to drive the go-to-market efforts of our exciting product to new levels.
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for company wide sales and marketing reporting
- Ensure data integrity, consistency and interoperability between all sales, marketing and support systems and applications
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate campaign performance and results; optimize existing processes
- Provide recommendations on best practices as well as efficient use of CRM and marketing automation
- Support ongoing and ad-hoc execution of sales marketing campaigns
- Support ongoing and ad-hoc delivery of reports to Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Product and Finance
- All activities should be based on detailed metrics and reporting to guide data-driven decision making
- Partner closely with Sales and Marketing to maximize their effectiveness
- Report to our VP Growth
What Experience you'll need
- Proven track record of Sales Operations, Marketing Operations or Project Management
- Gained 2+ years of experience in B2B-Sales Marketing, preferably from IoT,
telecommunication, or a SaaS start-up
- Working in a KPI and data driven environment
- Driving complex process creation from concept through to adoption
- Strong problem solver with the ability to handle very detailed and interrelated projects
- Demonstrable ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making from a clear understanding of the business
- Preferably with technology and/ or software products
- Good oral and written communications and presentation skills in English
With you as part of our team we want to expand our success globally and inspire businesses and developers with our innovative product. You’d be at the forefront of the global technological revolution of IoT, hence changing the lives of people worldwide. We offer challenging tasks in a dynamic and international work environment. As a part of our highly motivated and young team, we expect high quality and perseverance at work while having fun at what we do. Because we believe teams benefit greatly from individual excellence every member of our team has many opportunities to develop personally and further their career.
At the core of our business is the idea of shared success - we as a team and a company can only be successful if each individual and our customers succeed. Therefore, it is crucial to us to have a pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere in our team. Would you like to be involved in the expansion of an international business and work for one of the fastest growing technology companies? Then EMnify is the perfect company for you!
How to apply
Simply send your CV, a cover letter plus salary range and your possible start date via mail. You will be hearing from us soon!