Engineer (m/f) Embedded IoT / SmartHome - (C/C++/GO/Rust)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Software Engineer Embedded (C/C++/GO/Rust) (m/f) BERLIN
Ewyso is looking for a hands-on C/C++ Developer!!
We are looking for a highly motivated C/C++ Developer to help build the best C/C++ environment, so that we can make smart home as common, easy and accessible as a smartphone. For everyone.
With this you will help us change the definition of “home” for people of any kind around the world. We believe that a great product will shape the future of our living spaces.
Your mission is to build an awesome embedded environment in C/C++! (greenfield!)
Some of your activities
- Sculping the future of Ewyso's embedded devices - greenfield!- that power our hardware devices
- You are part of the decision: C/C++/GO/Rust ?
- Working directly together with the Product Owner (hardware)
- Creation of software that runs on a constrained device
- Building software which runs on the devices in more then 1mio households
- Empower users to control their Smart Home devices at home
- At least 3 year experience in embedded development
- You understand the core principles of embedded development
- You have good understanding of Linux
- You love to share your ideas and know how to communicate the
What makes us different?
- We belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take
- Responsibility for your role from day one• An agile environment you will love
- Flat hierarchy, awesome culture
- A pretty cool office in Berlin ‘Mitte’ + a free gym membership
- Team events such as brunches, workshops, Friday tgif and trainings abroad….
- Awesome international start-up atmosphere: Work Hard, Party Harde
You think Smart Home is one of the greatest things in the world and you share our passion for that topic?
We would love to get to know you!!
BUT please don’t write us a book…
Generic cover letters are as bad as broken radiator in winter.
A compact description of yourself and your achievements will do! :)
>>>Join and shape the future of our homes together with us!<<<