Engineering Evangelist (m/f)
IT PR & Media
Beginn: Mai 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We have an outstanding engineering culture as well as developed some great technology in-house. For our office in Munich we are looking for someone to open this up to the world. You could either be a coder looking for a pivot in your career or a tech journalist. Working in a team with international PR managers you are responsible for growing STYLIGHT’s brand awareness within the tech scene.
- You foster STYLIGHT’s reputation as a well-known and liked employer brand amongst engineers.
- You ensure talented engineers apply with us because of our brand.
- You build a following for our @CodeTailors social media properties.
- You manage our engineering blog and ensure it’s read and spread by our community.
- You manage the interactions with the local and international tech scene by hosting meetups and giving presentations.
- You help fellow engineers to open source their work and make it known.
- You will work in close co-operation with our CTO and the engineering marketing guild.
- You live for technology and want to spread the word about it.
- You are fluent with at least one programming language.
- You are an outgoing person and you enjoy making new acquaintances.
- You have a talent for writing. Ideally your blog has made it to the frontpage on Hacker News.
- You have built a following for yourself on Twitter.
- You have presented at engineering conferences before.
- We are a team of 20 creatives with various skills ranging from text production to video creation and PR.
- You will lead the engineering marketing guild where all interested engineers already gather.
- We concept, build and spread cool stories & content.
- We'll make sure everyone, everywhere knows about STYLIGHT as an engineering employer brand.
Why Join STYLIGHT?
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses
- Hands-on mentality after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- You are provided with a great team and also the financial support to develop professionally, attend conferences and also work beyond your daily tasks
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- Munich's landscape, architecture, museums, restaurants & bars are all top notch. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more? Check out: engineering.stylight.com/why/ and blog.stylight.com
Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today on career page