Engineering Manager (m/f)
Beginn: Juli 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Challenges you will solve
- You are responsible for a group of software engineers who are working in cross-functional teams across the company, acting in a servant leader role to the engineers
- You help the Engineers grow their competencies on a personal and on a professional level. You support their personal development for example by implementing peer feedback processes and help eGym therefore to differentiate against competitors on the job market
- You implement measures to communicate expectations, assess performance and establish fair salaries
- As a coach & sparring partner you challenge engineers about the best solutions in terms of technology and processes
- For selected projects, you join the developer teams and act in a software engineering role
Why you will be successful
- You are holding a master’s degree in a relevant technical field or gained comparable knowledge
- You bring at least 5 years of practical experience as a software engineer and gathered this experience preferably in a fast-paced tech startup
- You know your way around current technology trends (containers, microservices, continuous delivery,...) and have practical experience in working with those
- You are excited about the concept of servant leadership, cross-functional working style, agile practices, modern-style tech organizations and high-performance teams
What makes us special (visit us on kununu)
- Grow with the company in our successful expanding and well-financed startup with strong market traction
- Join a highly dynamic team of exceptionally talented and driven developers
- Work with us at the bleeding edge of technology, e.g. Docker/Kubernetes, Play Framework, NoSQL databases and more
- Master your craft with our opportunities to learn (conferences, innovation weeks, brown bags, …)
Who we are
eGym develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market. We develop electronic fitness machines and mobile applications connected to our cloud infrastructure. Our iPad app allows the trainers to support the members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps.
Apply now at email@example.com (Cover Letter, CV, References in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #346.
Contact: Sarah Utke.
For further vacancies: www.egym.co.uk/jobs