English Customer Support (m/f)
Sales Operations Sonstige
Beginn: Juni 2015
Our Support team provides a world-class experience to all customers with graphic design needs, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Our smart and very passionate group is a large reason why most of our business comes to us through word-of-mouth referrals.
And we need you! We’re on the lookout for a friendly individual with creative energy and great communication skills. You’ll work directly with the next generation of entrepreneurs, influencing small businesses by helping them get the best visual branding possible.
If this sounds like a great fit, check out the details. We look forward to hearing from you!
Backed by Accel Partners (early investors in Facebook, Groupon and Dropbox), 99designs is the world’s largest online graphic design marketplace. Since our launch in 2008, 99designs has hosted more than 415,000 design contests. Our customers are solo entrepreneurs, startups, established companies and not-for-profit organizations in virtually every industry out there. Another awesome fact - a new design is uploaded about every 4 seconds (24/7 x 365) and we pay out over €2 million per month to our community of designers.
Need more convincing? With offices in San Francisco, Melbourne, Berlin and Rio, we’re a growing team with a culture for encouraging passionate people to be fun and creative. Everyone has a voice and everyone shapes our future :-)
Desired Requirements to Apply
- Be English native speaker, ideally with fluent proficiency in Dutch or at least one oft the following languages: German, French, Spanish or Italian
- Have a professional, helpful and friendly attitude, coupled with the ability to listen, teach and elicit information efficiently
- Have strong phone and email communication skills, with a passion for interacting with customers
- Have confidence and willingness to make outbound telephone calls to current and future customers
- Have the ability to work independently and efficiently
- Have a strong willingness to make a difference and be creative – everyone's contributions are valued and encouraged
- Any form of Customer Relations, Support experience
- Tech support experience is a plus!
- Accurate and fast typing skills
- Ability to work with word processor, spreadsheet and CRM applications
- A passion for (or training in) graphic design and the arts is also a real plus, but not required!
99designs employees enjoy many benefits… including a great working environment in our Berlin office located in Prenzlauer Berg. We are a fun team, consisting of 7 nationalities and 1 dog who enjoy perks like Friday drinks, team events and good coffee!
Send your application to Kathrin Düring, Customer Support Manager Europe at email@example.com.