International Head of Sales (m/f)
Business Development Sales Co-Founder
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2018
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
You will drive Enmacc’s strong sales growth and spearhead its internationalization, deeply rooting Enmacc into the energy industry’s community of new markets. You will personally win the top 40 energy enterprises in Europe as our customers and establish strong ties to their management.
Being part of Enmacc’s management team, you will contribute to its strategy and be responsible to expand its customer base in all regions. You will seed and root Enmacc into new markets as the leading bilateral trading platform while heading the regional sales teams. This will include:
- the development of market entry strategies and successful positioning of Enmacc in the international energy industry as the energy trading platform of the future.
- personally lead and drive the development of major accounts throughout Europe, managing the full sales lifecycle and developing them as our long-term customers.
- expand and lead a small exceptional sales team of international industry experts.
- continuously enhance sales processes and deploy state-of-the-art tools
- Desire to work your way into the European energy industry and become a representative of the leader of innovation in energy trading.
- Extensive experience working in a leading business development role selling an innovative product - most likely in a fast paced B2B SaaS (Software as a Service) environment - autonomously dealing with decision makers at all levels, including C-level.
- Proven track-record of meeting sales targets in new markets.
- Experience with a consultative and strategic sales approach combined with a strong deal-closing attitude and ability.
- Persistence to handle long sales cycles, motivate teams and drive processes - going the extra mile!
- Strong leader and developer of an expert-sales team
- Excellent communication skills and command of written and spoken English, German and/or other languages beneficial.
- Experience in the energy industry is a plus but not a must have.
- An international background is beneficial
Why should you join us
- Opportunity to define how an entire industry works - you shape the future of energy trading!
- International role with lot’s of growth opportunities both geographically as well as product wise
- Influence and impact on how we develop our company
- MacbookPro and mobile phone of choice
- Modern offices at Donnersbergerbrücke, subsidised gym and free snacks, fruit and drinks