Enterprise Architect (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2014
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
At Centralway, we value people that take ownership of their work and who strive for excellence. A job at Centralway is hard work but a career with us also rewards intelligence, commitment and creative thinking. If you thrive in intense, rapidly-changing environments and are fascinated by technology then we look forward to hearing from you.
Centralway is a high performance machine. Our teams span all of the key technology and business areas. They ensure the rapid implementation of our industrialised processes. We firmly believe that professionalised working breeds success. You will be working with us in Zurich in close collaboration with teams of engineers, designers, investment analysts and many other experts in order to push our products forward.
- Responsible for the development of an overall technology architecture across all products of Centralway based on the vision, business strategy and processes of Centralway
- Use multiple architectural models or views that show how the current and future needs of an organisation will be met in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner
- Ensure the proper planning, documentation and sign-off of the architecture and regularly control its implementation, optimisation and strategy fit
- Be up to date about the whole technology organisation to drive common approaches and overall leadership for everything that involves technology architecture to deliver an architecture that supports the most efficient and secure IT environment meeting a company's business needs (applications, websites and other areas of technology)
- Ensure that the topic architecture is properly integrated in the product development process and implement and ensure performance benchmarks
- Supply support on the optimisation of information management approaches through an understanding of evolving business needs and technology capabilities
- Promotion of shared infrastructure and applications to reduce costs and improve information flows. Ensure that projects do not duplicate functionality or diverge from each other and business and IT strategies
- Work with backend, core, security, cloud and web team to provide a consensus based enterprise architecture solution that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronisation with ever changing business needs
- Communicate to management the risks associated with information and IT assets through appropriate standards and security policies
- Involvement in the development of policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of Information Technology within the enterprise
- Develop, test, and implement strategies for high availability and disaster recovery
- Responsible for understanding industry standards and best practices, keeping current with industry trends and emerging technologies, providing guidance and direction to the various development and business groups on standards that drive quality and performance
- Help maintain code quality, organisation and automatisation
- Remain up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Interact with other teams and be a part of the process with positive and helpful reviews
- Monitor and participate in workflow tracking (JIRA) and documentation (CONFLUENCE) so that these scalable industrialised processes facilitate business growth
- Seek new ideas to further develop the business and communicate them to management
- B.S. or M.S. degree in computer science or equivalent relevant work experience
- System thinking, the ability to see how parts interact with the whole (big picture thinking)
- Knowledge of technology development in the internet industry and the banking industry
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
- Expert knowledge/experience in:
IT governance and operations
Public clouds and cloud technologies such as Amazon AWS/EC2.
Backup, HA and DR solutions.
Security concepts and systems hardening techniques.
Integration technologies (web services, REST, ETL Tools)
Tuning applications, databases, and various infrastructure components.
Complex IT systems, data center infrastructure and software with a consistent knowledge of evolving and emerging technologies.
Enterprise architecture frameworks and methodologies (e.g. TOGAF)
Controlled frameworks and methodologies (e.g. COBIT/ISACA)
knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering
- Efficient project and program management planning and organisational skills
- Customer service orientation
- Strong ownership to develop Centralway into a leading international internet company
- Extraordinary commitment towards Centralway by continuously showing high performance
- Passionate about technology and willing to develop expertise in any emerging field
- Experience with Git and continuous integration
- Experience of working in teams that are run with ‘agile’ processes
- Quick to learn and fast to adapt to changing environments
- Versatile and eager to tackle new problems with a can-do attitude
- Fluent in English and German
- Free healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Delicious ice cream, sweets and drinks
- Pool table, cinema and kicker table
- Casual dress code
- Friday evening beers and quarterly team dinners