Enterprise Sales Consultant Spain / Italy (m/f)
Business Development Sales
Beginn: Dezember 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
You will work on
- Leading the NavVis product and service expansion among blue chip Enterprise customers and channel partners in the Spanish and/or Italian markets
- Presenting to c-level clients who have the digitization of their indoor spaces at the top of their 'Industry 4.0' agenda
- To maximize your time with the customer, a state-of-the-art Sales Ops team supports you with customized sales material and presentations, as well as screenings and tools for prioritizing and contacting customers
- Leveraging your network of potential customers, as well as draw upon a wide set of existing leads (generated by our marketing / lead generation channels)
- Being the main point of contact to the customer from the initial contact all the way to the sale, and also beyond, given the recurring nature of NavVis’ software sales as well as the high potential of repeat sales with NavVis’ Enterprise customers
- Provided you contribute to NavVis’ growth with a strong sales track record, you will get the opportunity to build your own team and eventually a regional representation office. In sum, you will play a key role in bringing NavVis’ growth to the next level
- Experience in B2B Enterprise sales from a technology and/or software focused firm, ideally in the areas of CAD, LIDAR, Industry 4.0, facility management/construction
- A wide network of potential customer contacts, and are creative and resourceful in identifying new customer leads as well as generating further potential with existing customers
- Exceptionally strong communication skills (spoken and written), as well as strong listening skills to understand and develop use cases further with customers
- You present yourself in a senior way, enabling you to lead a conversation with c-level clients all the way up to CEOs
- Strong tech affinity, enabling you to understand and explain to customers what can be done with NavVis technology
- You have fluent, native-speaker-like spoken and written Spanish and/or Italian skills plus excellent English
- Strong execution skills: You have an exceptionally strong and proven track record as a 'hunter', generating new customer business. You skillfully manage your sales pipeline, produce good and reliable forecasts, and are an exceptionally strong deal closer with a high conversion rate
- Willingness to travel extensively across your region to meet customers in person
We are NavVis
NavVis builds the world's most advanced 3D mapping system, the browser-based IndoorViewer, and a game-changing indoor navigation app based on computer vision. We are a young, enthusiastic team from global top-tier institutions (Stanford, Harvard, Microsoft, McKinsey,..) and we love challenging tasks. You'll get a supportive environment, lots of responsibility, and room for personal development from day one.
NavVis is located close to Stiglmaierplatz in the heart of Munich, Germany. We believe in flexible working hours and run awesome team events. Our interdisciplinary culture aims to bring out the best of everyone and we are looking to quickly grow our team of currently around 100 amazing individuals ☺
We are a top-funded start-up backed by renowned international venture funds and honored with numerous awards!
Please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.