Enterprise Sales Manager, Incubator EMEA (m/f)
IT Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2014
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Zendesk is looking for an entrepreneurial, driven, Enterprise Sales professional to grow the Zendesk customer base, across the DACH region as well as for a few named accounts in EMEA. This position will be based in Berlin. The sales person we’re looking for will have extensive experience selling to a range of Enterprise-level clients, the German Incubator Scene and their Start Ups. Hugely credible in the market, this person will be technically savvy, self-sufficient and a team player, able to guide and advise both clients and colleagues. We’re looking for someone who has a consultative sales approach, a successful Field Sales track record and polished presentation skills. This individual will drive revenue growth and provide the best sales experience possible for our customers whilst creating long-term client relationships.
- Create and grow a strong, ongoing business in region.
- Pro-actively target additional areas for generating leads and source own leads within own
- Understand business use cases & adapt sales message accordingly, delivering tailored
- Awareness of the contract negotiation process and able to negotiate where required to win
- Answer customer's questions and build a longer term relationship.
- Assist marketing to best target your prospect base.
- Follow up on lost opportunities to learn from or try and re-open.
- Solid field sales experience and a proven track record with larger scale deals (6 figures).
- Great knowledge of the German Startup Scene and their incubators.
- Native German speaker, with excellent English or vice versa.
- A pro-active, knowledge seeking attitude.
- Work experience at a technology product or services company or a company that serves the
- Excellent sales organizational and communication skills and an engaging presence, both
- A passion for social media or web-based software.
- Experience in selling Saas solutions and / or Customer Experience software.
- Experience with partners in the region would be very useful.
Zendesk provides a customer service platform designed to bring organizations and their customers closer together. With more than 45,000 customer accounts, Zendesk is used by organizations in 140 countriesto provide support in more than 40 languages. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.