Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f)
Avrios International AG
IT Business Development Management
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2016
Are you looking for a new challenge?
We are a fast growing and well-backed SaaS company that was founded to empower the customer side of the very intransparent fleet market.
In this exciting growth phase of our company, we can offer a job, in which
- You work towards becoming an entrepreneur of your own business – country founder or business unit founder, you will have to own processes end to end
- You work on important internal initiatives, market entries, co-operations and strategic partnerships with other companies to push Avrios forward
- You are autonomous and will have to work with all departments to push your projects successfully
- You get your hands dirty and learn how to build a business from scratch from experienced entrepreneurs
Is that you?
- You are extremely driven, self-motivated and organized
- You have worked in high-performing environments and have some experience in sales (selling vacuum cleaners counts ;))
- You have graduated in Business/Economics or a related subject
- You are a good listener and a great non-cheesy salesperson
- You’re able to thrive in fast-paced and sometimes chaotic startup environments (with a positive, solution-oriented attitude) and enjoy having tons of autonomy with no bureaucratic BS
- The moment you get out of bed, you’re getting stuff done. 100% do-er attitude
- You think analytically and "Out-of-the-box"
- You enjoy working in a team, you bring integrity to the office and leave your ego at home
- You are fluent in German and English- good skills in another language would be a plus
- You are proficient in MS Office, specifically in Excel
- You’re passionate about cars and technology … and you’re comfortable talking about it
Are you looking for this?
- Start your own business with the guidance of experienced entrepreneurs
- Define and own your business end to end: international expansion, partnerships - surprise us with convincing data
- Learn and grow in an environment of smart and driven people, most of them with entrepreneurial background
- A flat hierarchy - you work directly with the founders and management
- A diverse and international team (we counted 8 nationalities so far) to exchange ideas and experiences
- A fun team and flexible working hours