Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f)
Projektmanagement Produktmanagement Co-Founder
Beginn: April 2016
Stryber is a strategy consulting boutique with a focus on digital projects. We have a strong background in top management consulting, strategy & innovation, M&A and a passion for startups - within a corporate environment or outside. We help corporates to understand and to react to a highly dynamic environment as well as to drive their digital transformation.
We believe in a holistic approach while supporting our clients. Hence, our projects typically include phases of research, analysis, designing business concepts and implementation support. We are situation-agnostic and support an array of different project types – for instance, commercial due diligence, market entry strategy, interim management product management/marketing/finance, helping our clients to launch new digital businesses, etc.
We practice the new business paradigms that we preach: we don’t have high street offices or fly business class - we are a lean startup ourselves. We are based in Zurich and the greater Munich area, work on a pan-European basis at our clients’ sites, innovation parks or co-working spaces. Please find out more about us on www.stryber.com.
The role of an Entrepreneur in Residence at Stryber (typical tasks)
- You take over the responsibility of developing a venture project (Stryber- or client-borne)
- You build a MVP from scratch with internal and external resources
- You test hypothesis in a regional test market by iterating on the product and interviewing customers/partners
- You build a strong business case and equity story
- You prepare the market launch
What can you expect from us?
- A data-driven, structured & focused approach to everything we do
- Challenging topics in telecommunication and digital media
- Attractive compensation
- Flexibility to continue your career within your venture project (incl. equity), in new venture projects or in our consulting team
- You will report directly to our founders with each over 10 years of experience in strategy consulting, telecommunication, digital media and startups
What do we expect from you?
- A strong interest in digital products
- Ambition to build something meaningful
- “Getting shit done” attitude
- Basic knowledge in startup methods, such as lean startup and design thinking - Ability to work on topics with limited guidance
- Structured and analytical thinking
- Top 15% student, graduated
- Fluent in German and English
- Ideally some experience in consulting, strategy departments or startups from previous internships but not mandatory
Please send your CV to email@example.com