Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f)
Atlantic Food Labs GmbH
Business Development Operations
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Atlantic Food Labs is looking for an Entrepreneur in Residence for an exiting new venture in the food sector. As an Entrepreneur in Residence you will be an integral part of the new company. Together in a team of highly motivated and skilled people you will set up operations, build the team and scale up the business. At the same time you will learn from experienced founders and will be able to build up your own network. The role of an Entrepreneur in Residence is a unique opportunity to take ownership and responsibility for the growth of the business, driving marketing, sourcing, HR and sales.
Atlantic Food Labs is a place where new food companies are built. We work together with extraordinary entrepreneurs, that are working on building the next generation of food companies. Atlantic Food Labs is a cluster of Atlantic Labs, the investment vehicle of Christophe Maire. Having been part of the growth of companies such as Soundcloud, Nokia Here, EyeEm, MONOQI and many more it is an exciting environment for the successful development of startups.
Food Labs portfolio is growing and need experienced and highly motivated people to join teams and revolutionize the food sector that we know today. Apply now if you want to write a success story together with us! Our current portfolio companies work all along the value chain of the food sector, ranging from R&D and product development over creating new brands to new distribution models and digital disruption.
- You are enthusiastic, a self-starter and result oriented
- A university degree or proven entrepreneurial experience
- First work experience in a dynamic and fast pace environment
- Strategic leadership - ability to drive both short and long-term growth.
- Analytical - ability to convert analysis into insights, sustainable strategies, and actionable plans.
- Superior critical thinking and problem solving - resourceful at achieving objectives/ results despite obstacles. Able to identify and understand core problems and develop a plan of action to resolve them.
- Strong communication and influence skills – clear, concise, and persuasive in style. Leads thinking of both marketing and cross-functional counterparts and agencies. Ability to build strong relationships with agency, cross-functional teams, and vendors.
- Energized by an entrepreneurial environment – not afraid to do things themselves to get things done. Comfortable making decisions with limited information and resources. Self-reliant/proactive and has a pioneering spirit. Takes initiative and follows-through on commitments to achieve results.
- German and English (both written and spoken)
- Enthusiasm for startups and food, health and nutrition
- Competitive compensation package
- High-growth, fast pace food startup
- Exciting and challenging projects/tasks
- High degree of creative freedom
- Join a team of talented and motivated people
- Huge personal development along the growth of the startup
- Great network opportunities within all of Atlantic Labs portfolio companies
- Work in an open office space adjacent to other Atlantic Labs Portfolios and mingle with exciting people from all over the world
- Be part of the Atlantic Labs portfolio, one of Berlin’s most prestigious start-up environment where you can learn from outstanding experts of all kinds and grow your network