Entrepreneur in Residence (EIR) for FinTech Startup (m/f)
Swiss Startup Factory AG
Business Development Projektmanagement Finance
Beginn: November 2016
The Swiss Startup Factory (SSUF) began in 2014 driven by the ambitions to create global companies that disrupt the prevailing norms, products, and business models. Our core business is a three months program that provides early-stage startups with financing, services, coaching, mentoring, office space, and access to a large entrepreneurial and investor network.
We are now looking for a talented entrepreneur who would like to lead a FinTech startup.
The concept is innovative and is based on the Finetrading concept that allows SMEs to increase their liquidity.
- Entrepreneur in Residence in the next Accelerator badge of the Swiss Startup Factory (Start: February 2017)
- Development a convincing business model and a functioning MVP (minimum viable product)
- Overall responsibility for strategic and operational leadership
- Closure from cooperation agreements with service provider from local & abroad
- Development and implementation of a communication concept for a successful scaling
- Acquisition from B2B- and B2C clients
- PR and online marketing
- Good to excellent completed education and further education in the field of Business Management
- Know-how in the field of finance and the passion to develop a deeper understanding as well as know-how in the field of sales and customer care
- Experienced in the field of media, marketing and/or communication
- High Internet affinity and deeper understanding in online marketing and social media
- Good leadership- and motivation skills
- Attention to detail, organized with a Can-Do mind set
- Smart-thinker (Out of the Box & Around the Box)
- Equity Package
- Working in a young, dynamic environment
- Possibility to build a young company and to take the lead
- A startup with a big potential
- Personal responsibility
- Interactive work environment
- Begin: February 2017
- Place of work: Zürich
If you are interested in the position, then please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!