Entrepreneur in Residence (EIR) / Legal Counsel (m/f)
Swiss Startup Factory AG
Business Development Projektmanagement Legal
Beginn: November 2016
The Swiss Startup Factory (SSUF) began in 2014 driven by the ambitions to create global companies that disrupt the prevailing norms, products, and business models. Our core business is a three-month program that provides early-stage startups with financing, services, coaching, mentoring, office space, and access to a large entrepreneurial and investor network.
We are now looking for a talented entrepreneur who would like to lead a legal tech startup. The concept is innovative and is based in the Swiss and European legal tech sector.
Additional our ideal candidate loves a fast multi-cultural environment and can handle to provide a solid legal support for our organization as well as to our startups.
- Coordinating signing and closing processes
- Acting as a mentor/advisor to alumni startups in legal matters
- Coordinating startup funding and M&A transactions
- Overall responsibility for strategic and operational leadership
- Closure from cooperation agreements with service provider from local & abroad
- Development from partnerships in online sector
- Acquisition from B2B- and B2C clients
- 3+ years of experience as a corporate lawyer at a top-tier firm
- Legal multi-talent
- Experienced in startup funding and M&A
- In depth knowledge of Swiss contract and corporate law
- Experience with the various phases of startup funding
- Good leadership- and motivation skills
- Hands-on legal support
- Attention to detail, organized with a Can-Do mind set
- Smart-thinker (Out of the Box & Around the Box)
- Equity Package
- Working in a young, dynamic environment
- Possibility to build a young company and to take the lead
- A startup with a big potential of success
- Personal responsibility
- Interactive working environment
- Begin: asap
- Place of work: Zürich
If you are interested in the position, then please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com!