Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f)
Business Development Sales Projektmanagement
Beginn: August 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Fraugster is a German-Israeli anti-fraud company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last two years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent transactions before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the anti-fraud space. We’re already working with some of the most well known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Visa, among others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of euros worth of risk for our clients.
As our Entrepreneur in Residence you’ll take over responsibilities in a wide variety of domains - business development, project management, finance, sales and more. You’ll be tasked with business critical projects, executing them end-to-end and with full ownership. In this position you would report directly to the CEO and would work closely with the leadership team to drive special projects to completion. You will gain ample opportunities to leave your mark and gain valuable experience in B2B, SaaS and entrepreneurship.
Skills & Requirements
- You have successfully completed your business related bachelor or master studies with excellent grades
- Preferably you have at least one year of experience in a startup. Entrepreneurship experience is a big plus
- You are a master executioner. You have experience in planning, strategy making and structuring processes.
- Demonstrable analytical skills
- You’re used to work independently and make decisions based on little data
- Business fluent in spoken and written English, German is a plus
What we offer
- Join a fast growing team with plenty of room to leave your mark
- Competitive salary
- Office located in the heart of Berlin
Please send your complete application to email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!