Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f) for international ecommerce startup
Marketing Business Development Co-Founder
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2016
Hype Ventures is an e-commerce incubator focussing on fast scaling products with a high potential to go viral mainly in the beauty and health sectors, while also following a clear strategy to quickly expand to other industries. The Hype Ventures founder team consists of highly experienced entrepreneurs, (ex) strategy consultants and CEOs who all built at least one successful startup during their careers. Offices are located in Berlin and San Francisco.
As Entrepreneur in Residence for one of our ventures you will help to set up operations, build the team, and scale up to win the markets. You will have the chance to quickly expand internationally and shape the company from an early stage. At the same time, you will be given advice and help by highly motivated and talented people who will support you in building up the company. The role of Entrepreneur in Residence offers a unique chance to take ownership and responsibility for the growth of the business, driving marketing, sourcing, HR and sales.
- Pro-active and definite hands on attitude
- Strong analytical skills, a well structured approach to work, and high attention to detail
- Passion for start-ups and e-commerce is extremely important!
- You are enthusiastic, a self-starter and result oriented
- A university degree or proven entrepreneurial experience
- You are fluent in English and German. Knowledge of other languages is a plus
What we offer
You will gain the broadest experience and be fully responsible to successfully build one of our ventures. We offer an attractive equity package and compensation. The office is based in Berlin.