Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2015
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Then join us. We believe in making the world a little better and challenge the status quo with our innovative solutions. Everything we do is easy to use, beautifully designed & user friendly.
Our mission is to innovate living by bringing a tasteful interior design to everyone. We are an online-curated shopping service for furniture and accessories. We create free online interior design concepts for our customers. They choose the items they like and order at no extra charge.
We are a dynamic and highly motivated Startup team of young entrepreneurs working in the heart of the exciting startup hub Berlin. We are looking forward to meeting talented personalities who want to rethink the way people furnish their homes.
What you will do
- You will work on strategically important key projects in cooperation with our founders
- You will take on responsibility through conducting own projects in various areas: business development, online marketing, online cooperations, product management, sales and operations
- You will improve our product and help us grow rapidly in the market through thoughtful market and user behavior analysis
- You will support process development and process controlling
- You will get to know different models and approaches, formulate, draft and test strategies to built sustainable structures
Who we are looking for
- You finished your Bachelor’s or Masters Degree as one of the top-10% ideally in business or in a technical field with a business-related minor subject
- You have a solid understanding of online and mobile business models, consider yourself a “Digital native” and “early adopter” and have some basic understanding of web technologies
- You have excellent knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint as well as outstanding communication skills
- You think and work structured, with an entrepreneurial spirit and have a hands-on mentality
- You have first significant work experience. Startup or consultancy experience is a plus
More reasons to work at 99chairs
- A dynamic start-up environment with flat hierarchies and short decision where you have a steep learning curve through exciting projects with great responsibilities
- The unique chance to experience the growth of a newly founded business and to implement your own ideas
- Get connections to important and gripping start-ups worldwide and expand your own network
- A well-equipped office in the heart of the vibrant start-up capital of Berlin with fresh fruits, cereals, drinks and some nice coffee and tea
Interested? Then send us your application including cover letter, CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.