Entrepreneur internship (m/f)
Marketing Business Development Operations
Beginn: Juli 2013
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a start up environment?
Be the first on board and work directly the founder, a former Google team lead and develop one of the leading US Mobile Dating Apps further.
We offer an internship for someone who is prepared to give at least a three-month commitment in our Munich office. Ideally, you meet the following criteria:
- You have successfully completed your Bachelor’s Degree or are in the last semesters of your studies
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You are highly motivated and result-oriented
- You are a true entrepreneurial type and flexible regarding where to apply your business skills
- Very good English skills are required
As an Entrepreneur Intern you will among other things...
- Work directly with the company founders and senior management
- Get the opportunity to draft business plans, perform market research, and especially drive everyday operations hands-on
- Work independently on a variety of project, e.g. assisting the development of products; optimizing the products based on your KPI analysis
We are offering
- A far-reaching insight into all areas of a young and exciting company
- An dynamic work environment in the center of Munich
- Access to a broad and strong network within the Internet industry
- Adequate compensation as well as fresh fruit every day and various social events
Then send us your application to Kathleen Matthes at email@example.com, referring to the job title above. Please include educational certificates, work references and your possible starting date.