Entrepreneurial Product Manager (m/f) - München oder Berlin
München oder Berlin
Beginn: Juni 2015
Freeletics aims to be the number one fitness- and lifestyle company in the world. The new basis for human strength. A decision. We empower people to be happy and fulfilled, by making them the strongest version of themselves. Physically and mentally. And therefore create a very intimate relationship with our customers. We build products that give people confidence, physical fitness and willpower. The most motivating and efficient fitness training system in the world. And a platform to motivate and educate, with a community of 5 million athletes. All accessible via our mobile- and web apps.
And this is just the beginning. Further development of our training system, social features, sports- and lifestyle apparel and our global expansion are just some of our topics in 2015.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ENTREPRENEURIAL PRODUCT MANAGER (M/F)
You are smart and driven? Just finished university, or in your first job? You want to have real responsibility with impact on the lives of millions of people - from day one? Then take the fastest track to become a top-notch Product Manager at Freeletics.
We are searching for three outstanding high potentials to be our Entrepreneurial Product Managers. This role is designed to develop exceptional candidates into high-impact leaders at the core of the Freeletics experience. As fast as possible. You will play a decisive role in a dedicated team that will build a brand new Freeletics product. From day one, you will conceptualize, drive and deliver powerful product features and services. Within a short time, you will manage a motivated team of engineers and designers. As an Entrepreneurial Product Manager you will bridge the business and technical worlds; your role playing a crucial role to build a unique user experience.
Working closely together with the Freeletics founders themselves, you are going to shape the Freeletics experience for millions of users all around the globe. This is one of few chosen positions that will significantly influence a whole new Freeletics product. Move millions of people, not three people in a meeting room. Dare to have real impact. Dare to make real experiences and real mistakes. Learn from them and do it better next time. Tear down walls and never accept no for an answer.
WHAT THIS ROLE INCLUDES
- Quickest possible development into a leading project manager
- Great responsibility from day one, shaping a new Freeletics product
- Significant impact on the habits, success and happiness of millions of our users around the world
- Development of leadership capabilities, hiring and managing your own team
- Directly working together with the Freeletics founders
- You will quickly develop into a leading manager with significant impact on a major Freeletics product.
- Very good academic background and/or first career experience in relevant field, such as leading tech companies, tech startups, development agencies, design agencies, etc.
- Combination of technical knowledge and a passion for user experience, design and product development
- Striving to take over responsibility and to have impact
- Structured thinking and working
- Very quick in learning and adapting to different situations
- Motivation to exceed our expectations and go the extra mile
- Hands on approach with focus on execution and a “getting things done” mentality
- Previous experience as a product manager, user experience designer or closely related field is a plus
- Never quitting and never accepting no for an answer