Entrepreneurial Talent (m/f)
IT Business Development Management
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2014
Startupbootcamp is one of the world’s leading accelerators for startups, stretching across six cities in Europe and Israel. SBC takes startups global by giving them direct access to an international network of the most relevant partners, investors and mentors in their sector.
This year's Berlin program just started and our teams are looking for support in the areas of Business Development, Design and IT in order to grow and develop their businesses:
- background in one of the following areas: Business Administration/Management, design, Computer Sciences
- proficiency in English and German
- affinity in working in a small team and ability to handle a dynamic environment, as well as juggling many different tasks
- the startup world has your interest and you are looking for a great opportunity to gain working experience in a very interesting and fast moving field
Our side of the bargain
- be part of a small but amazing team
- work with some of the best young start-ups sourced worldwide
- you will be working in the Rainmaking Loft - one of the coolest startup hubs in Berlin (unwind with bean bags, kicker table, ping pong, skype booths, kitchen and bar)
- enjoy the perks of a Coworking Space and start-up accelerator (meet amazing people on a daily basis, a great network, free coffee, Friday brunches & happy hours)
Startupbootcamp Berlin is a high pressure environment - a place that energizes everyone who joins. We believe in learning by doing and we measure people by how far they walk the talk. There will be many opportunities, but it’s your job to seize them. You’ll get to meet and learn from amazing people and accelerate yourself alongside super talented teams. if you want to immerse yourself in the startup ecosystem and add value to our startups then this is your best bet!
Starting date: ASAP; Expected duration: 2-3 months min.
Please send us your CV or Linkedin profile in English and a short cover letter explaining your expectations and motivation.