Entrepreneurship Intern (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2016
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Then join us. We believe in making the world a little better and challenge the status quo with our innovative solutions.
We work smart and focus on the right things. We are a hungry and dynamic team that not only works together, but also has fun, a great culture, lots of responsibility and impact. We are a tech company at heart and simply love what we do.
Our mission is to transform our customer’s home to a place they love by bringing an individual interior design to their home. We match them with a professional interior designer that will create an online interior design concept for them based on their furniture portfolio across several merchants of over 500.000 products. Our customers then directly order the items they liked at the regular price and we take care of everything else. We are making a previously expensive service available for everyone and are shaping the future of the living and interior design industry.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will support the founders in strategically important key projects
- You will get own projects in various areas: business development, online marketing, product, sales & operations
- You will improve our product and help us grow rapidly in the market through thoughtful market and user behavior analysis
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You study or just finished your studies in business or a business-related subject with above average grades
- You have a solid understanding of online and mobile business models, consider yourself a “digital native” and “early adopter” and have some basic understanding of web technologies
- You have excellent knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint as well as outstanding communication skills
- You think and work structured, with an entrepreneurial spirit and have a hands-on mentality
- You have first significant practical experience. Startup or consultancy experience is a plus.
MORE REASONS TO WORK AT 99CHAIRS
- A dynamic start-up environment with flat hierarchies & short decision where you have a steep learning curve through exciting projects with great responsibilities
- The unique chance to experience the growth of a newly founded business and to implement your own ideas
- All equipment you need and a well-equipped office in the heart of the vibrant start-up capital of Berlin with fresh fruits, cereals, drinks and some nice coffee and tea
- The possibility to furnish your home with our amazing discount rates
- Easy-integration into a highly professional and passionate team
Interested? Then apply for this job, we are excited to get to know you. Visit our webiste at https://www.99chairs.com/careers or send your application including cover letter, CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions don’t hesitate to contact us. In case you have not yet found yourself in the above description, do not hesistate to still get in touch with us.