ERP Consultant with Accounting Background – Microsoft Dynamics NAV (m/f)
Westwing Home & Living GmbH
IT HR Finance
Beginn: Oktober 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Westwing is one of the world’s fastest growing eCommerce companies: Backed by well-known investors with over EUR 150 mn. in funding, we are the leading Home & Living eCommerce company in the 12 countries we serve. Every day, we inspire more than 15 mn. members with stylish furniture and accessories from well-known brands they love. In 2013, we surpassed EUR 110 mn. in annual sales and continue to grow rapidly.
Our international team is the secret to our success. Westwing balances style expertise and creativity with a deeply data-driven business and tech mindset. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious and looking for the challenge to transform an industry.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an ERP Consultant with Accounting Background – Microsoft Dynamics NAV (m/f). In this position, you will ensure our NAV system is correctly set up and supports our users in the best possible way.
Your responsibilities will be
- Defining and verifying NAV Posting Setup based on the desired financial accounting treatment of business transactions
- Monitoring a high number of automated postings in the ERP and align with source systems
- Training and supporting user in their daily work with NAV, particularly the Accounting team
- Planning and implementing the NAV roll-out to additional countries
You come with
- Outstanding academic credentials in the field of computer science or business / accounting
- Several years of experience in NAV consulting with a NAV partner or customer
- Working experience in an Accounting function or a financial accounting degree / certificate and understanding of the effect each transaction posted in NAV will have on the financial books
- Great communication skills and fluency in English
- A history of successfully working in teams
- Autonomous, goal-oriented and structured way of working
- A truly shaping ERP consulting position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company