ERP Developer – Microsoft Dynamics NAV (m/f)
Westwing Home & Living GmbH
IT HR Finance
Beginn: Oktober 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Westwing is one of the world’s fastest growing eCommerce companies: Backed by well-known investors with over EUR 150 mn. in funding, we are the leading Home & Living eCommerce company in the 12 countries we serve. Every day, we inspire more than 15 mn. members with stylish furniture and accessories from well-known brands they love. In 2013, we surpassed EUR 110 mn. in annual sales and continue to grow rapidly.
Our international team is the secret to our success. Westwing balances style expertise and creativity with a deeply data-driven business and tech mindset. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious and looking for the challenge to transform an industry.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an ERP Developer – Microsoft Dynamics NAV (m/f). In this position, you will further develop our MS Dynamics Navision system. You will create technical and commercial solutions and take care of connecting and integrating external systems.
Your responsibilities will be
- Development of new functionalities for the existing NAV 2013 system
- Supporting users in their daily work with NAV, particularly the Accounting team
- Adapting the current system for new countries in preparation for international roll-out
- Monitoring a high number of automated postings in the ERP and align with source systems
You come with
- Outstanding academic credentials in the field of computer science or equivalent education and relevant work experience
- Several years of experience in developing with MS Dynamics NAV at a NAV partner or customer
- A profound understand of Financial Accounting and the effect each transaction posted in NAV will have on the financial books
- Strong communication and team skills
- Independent, goal-oriented and structured way of working
- Excellent English language skills
- A truly shaping ERP development position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company