Chief Operating Officer (m/f)
Event Inc GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2018
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
About Event Inc
Event Inc is the leading marketplace for event venues in Germany. Every month we assist ten-thousands of people in seeking and booking their event locations. Our vision: Disrupting the €70bn German MICE-market, before we go Europe-/worldwide by making the venue sourcing process faster, easier and more transparent. The foundation of our current and future success lies in our world class team, our happy customer base and our great investor network. Event Inc is headquartered in Hamburg. We intend to be one of Europe’s marketplace unicorns in 3-5 years.
As the Chief Operating Officer you are second in line to our CEO and Founder Janna, driving the overall company strategy. You will be, together with Janna, responsible for Event Inc’s strategy, financial controlling, operations and growth projects nationally and internationally.
What you will bring to the table
- You are have great leadership skills and experience and you lead by example
- You have good knowledge in field of finance and operations
- You are hungry for impact & willing to go the extra mile
- You are performance driven with a an analytical mindset
- You have relevant previous experience, for example in your own venture or in the areas of tech startups, venture capital, business development, product management, management consulting or investment banking
- You hold a degree from a leading university or business school
- You have exceptional language skills in both English and German
What we have to offer
- A motivated, highly talented team and a unique team spirit
- The perfect timing to contribute to the fast growth of our company
- A front seat in our meritocratic leadership team
- A very comprehensive compensation package
- Monthly team events and beautiful office with harbour view
Sounds exciting? Apply now and send your application via E-Mail. Your point of contact is Lea.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!