Event Manager (m/w)
Marketing Projektmanagement PR & Media
Beginn: Januar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are a developer of innovative living space concepts for international young professionals. Combining our know-how in online business with our expertise in Real-estate, our goal is to provide a 100% occupancy rate of our modern designed living communities in the majority of the metropolises in Europe and the US. Specially designed internet platforms enable us to shape living spaces more efficiently, professionally and sustainably. With this, we are a trend setter in the market of living communities.
For our team in Berlin we are looking for a communicative and highly motivated personality who is willing to take on challenges in one of the most innovative real-estate companies. You’ll be engaged from the beginning so with your ideas you will be able to actively shape the direction of the company.
- Development of an event concept for our co-living community
- Analyzing and defining the needs and demands of our target group
- Planning, conducting and managing your specifically developed co-living event concept
- Independently controlling and supervising all on-site events as well as ensuring for a flawless event process
- Evolving and managing an event partner network
- Presenting, managing and supporting as point of contact for our co-living community
WHAT WE OFFER
- An innovative business model – join our team and help reinvent the real property market
- A high level of responsibility and codetermination within your first day – get started with an array of interesting tasks awaiting you
- A lot of free space to make decisions – that’s how you will generate amazing ideas
- Flat hierarchy with start-up culture – enrich our young, dynamic and highly motivated team with your personality
- One of our amazing flat shares in a great location – we offer employee rates
- A great and familiar work environment – you will definitely be entertained with our regular team events like yoga, cooking, football matches, or karaoke
- Successfully completed higher education in the field of event management or comparable training
- Gained experience in event or project management
- Strong communicational skills and an organizational talent
- Being knowledgable of trends before anyone else does and your highly motivated to provide them for our community
- You have a knack for keeping sight of the big picture, you are creative and buzzing with ideas
- You enjoy creative freedom and exploit it at every chance
Location: Berlin, Kreuzberg
Experience the pleasant pioneering spirit of our company!
Send us your compelling CV, with a cover letter attached and become a part of our Medici Living family!
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!