Executive Assistant (m/f)
HR Management Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for an Executive Assistant for our HQ office in Berlin!
Here @ conichi:
Our vision is to give hotel guests the personalized experience they truly deserve. Through cutting-edge beacon technology, conichi empowers hoteliers all over the world to recognize their guests hereby granting them a customized and memorable experience. Furthermore we enable hotels to offer mobile check-in and check-out, preparing them for the modern traveller. conichi is proud to have received awards from Initiative Mittelstand, Beacon Summit, Web Summit, VIR and TIC.
We are looking for an executive assistant to our CEO. In this role you will be actively supporting his daily tasks and working on exciting projects. What awaits you are challenging tasks with full responsibility in a fast growing international company.
- Assisting the CEO directly with various projects
- Taking control of administrative tasks within the office space
- Assisting with basic accounting tasks
- Participating in human resources and recruitment processes
- Assisting in the on-boarding of employees
- Optimizing internal communications
- 1+ years experience in the administrative field
- Accounting and Human Resources experiences are a plus
- Ability to integrate into an international team of dynamic and motivated people
- Motivation to continuously develop and learn every day
- Fluent German & English language skills
What we offer:
- An international and passionate team
- Strong and friendly team spirit
- Responsibility and space to make your own decisions
- An opportunity to be part of a growing company, directly influencing its success
- An attractive salary package
- A stunning office in the tech-hub of Europe & the trendiest part of Berlin
- An ‘open door policy’ environment
- Free drinks, fruits and snacks
- Awesome team building activities, including monthly breakfasts and stylish dinners
Please forward your CV and motivation letter if you believe you are the right fit for the team.
We are excited to hear from you!
Your conichi Team