Executive Assistant & Office Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
jovoto is Europe’s leading open innovation platform and we are looking for an Executive Assistant & Office Manager!
We work with global brands like Coca-Cola, Audi, and Greenpeace to solve their design and innovation challenges by connecting them with a global crowd of 80K creative professionals via social creative brainstorming sessions called crowdstorms.
Our growing team of 37 people is located in Kreuzberg and we are now looking to urgently extend our team with an experienced Executive Assistant & Office Manager.
- Support the founder and CEO in the coordination, preparation and execution of his appointments (internal as well as external).
- Planning, booking and accounting of the CEO’s travels and expense reports.
- Execution of business correspondence in German and English.
- Preparation and wrap-up of meetings in the office as well as at external locations.
- Cooperation and support of the jovoto team in regards to e.g. office needs.
- Full responsibility in the coordination and management of the office supplies and needs.
- Independent management of external service suppliers.
- Optimization of existing as well as new processes.
- At least 2-3 years of experience as an executive assistant and office manager – ideally in international start-ups.
- Start-up culture, crowdsourcing and open innovation are not completely new terms to you and you understand the particular challenges that come along with them.
- Working in an international team with agile structures and a broad variety of clients excites you – in German as well as in English (both languages are mandatory for this position)!
- Excellent service, pro-active thinking, dependable and strong communication as well as independent decision making are not a challenge to you, but an essential basis of your work.
- With your friendly, professional and approachable character you not only support our CEO and the team, but are ready to represent jovoto equally to our clients and other external stakeholders.
- A full-time or part-time position (min. 30 hrs) with a competitive salary in our Berlin Kreuzberg office.
- Creative, supportive and innovative environment with flat hierarchies.
- Be part of shaping the future of work for our team as well as the creatives and our clients.
- The opportunity to grow longer-term within the agile team.
- A diverse, hard working, truly international and dynamic team.
- Unlimited espresso, a snack box, fresh fruits and an (inter)active team culture.
Want to take a full tour of our office before you apply? Check this out!
Please send your CV, references, and letter of motivation (in English or German) to email@example.com and be sure to note “Executive Assistant & Office Manager” in the subject line.
We curiously await your details!