Executive Assistant to Senior Vice President of LoB Finance (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Financials Team at the SAP Innovation Center in Potsdam is a young and dedicated group with the mission to create innovative and potentially breakthrough software solutions for high value, strategic customers, especially in the domain of Finance. To achieve this, we collaborate closely with customers and partners from industry and academia as well as with startups. Our development approach is user-centric, applying different methods (such as Design Thinking, Scrum, Agile Development) within short project cycles.
As part of the Operations Team, you will assist Senior Vice President Jens Krueger, responsible for ERP Financials and the newly released Simple Finance, in creating presentations and management documents, project tracking, preparation and attendance of customer events. Additionally, the tasks also involve steering and monitoring of the Line of Business (LoB) Finance, and assisting on strategic programs. The Operations Team ensures a flawless organization of the daily business of the unit.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Preparing challenging technical and operational content for speeches, presentations, decision proposals, meetings, etc.
- Provide liaison between the SVP, key executives, and employees
- Assisting and monitoring management and leadership team
- Swift implementation of ad-hoc activities
- Compiling information of strategic programs in collaboration with respective areas
- Execution of cross-unit activities and special tasks as well as cooperation with other areas
- Planning, execution and moderation of meetings, events, and trip
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, information technology, or business administration
- Process design and implementation know-how
- Comprehensive project management expertise
- Broad understanding of SAP’s strategy
- Proven record of excellent performance
- High ambition, drive for and focus on results and execution
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Ability to work with colleagues on all levels of the organization and from various locations
- Fluency in oral and written English and German is a must
- Highest level of flexibility, integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task and deliver highest quality work under time constraints and in complex environment
- Good understanding of SAP architecture and SAP product strategy
- Knowledge of financial accounting principles
- Experience with SAP FI/CO or related modules
- Working experience with other innovative, global IT players
- 3-5 years professional work experience, preferable in top management consulting
0 - 50%
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.