Facebook Ads Manager (m/f)
Beginn: März 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Freeletics is the fitness sport of the 21st century. High intensity, bodyweight only workouts. Designed in a way that allows athletes to train together, compare themselves, and constantly improve their performance. Extremely efficient and motivating. Athletes receive their personalized, intelligent training instructions and connect themselves via our mobile and web apps. And this is just the beginning. Further development of our training system, social features, sports- and lifestyle apparel and our global expansion are just some of our topics in 2015.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FACEBOOK ADS MANAGER (M/F)
You are an online marketing ninja with a knack for Facebook? You understand the game of online marketing and see traffic beyond the streets? You target your audiences with a meticulous accuracy? This is your chance to take the next step in your online marketing career.
- Drafting, administering, optimizing and executing Facebook ad campaigns
- Conceptualizing and implementing globally scalable structures and processes for rolling out and optimizing Facebook ad campaigns
- Reporting Facebook advertising business KPIs
- Monitoring and analyzing markets, competitors and the state of the art trends and finding new ways of Facebook ad optimization in different markets
- After earning a degree in Business-, Communication studies, Marketing or an equal academic subject you will have gained at least 2 years of professional experience in the field of performance marketing
- You possess good knowledge of best-case site structures and are capable of creating and implementing a clear and organized content creation process
- You are experienced in project management and work data-driven and goal-orientated
- You are familiar working analytically in a fast-paced, demanding startup environment.
- You have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and feel confidant using MS Excel.
- You are motivated to go the extra mile and possess entrepreneurial drive
- Fluency in English and strong German skills complete your profile
Our applicants are usually in the top 10% of their academic and professional peer group. It is very important to us to that you are a team player with very high commitment and motivation.
WHY WORK AT FREELETICS?
- A committed, successful and international team
- The chance of playing a crucial role in creating a global sports brand
- Attractive compensation
- A team of smart and extremely motivated co-workers
- No walls, no limits, no bureaucracy, just unlimited potential
- Self-fulfillment, fun, and a great atmosphere
- Social activities (food, drinks, events) and team Freeletics training
SOME STATS ABOUT US
- Founded in mid-2013
- ~60 employees
- 3,500,000+ members
- Global reach with 160+ countries
- Seven digit monthly revenue
- 30% month-on-month growth 2014/2015
Ready to kick ass? Then send us your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org