Facebook Performance Marketing Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Holidu is building the best search engine for vacation rentals globally. Our vision is to finally make finding and booking the right rental easy. Founded in 2014 and based in Munich, Holidu is an innovative and rapidly growing startup. We are an international team of travel and technology-enthusiasts who have one mission: to revolutionize the vacation rental market. In order to do so we are supported by investors and mentors who have experience helping companies achieve global success (e.g. Booking.com, Spotify and Zalando).
What you will do
- You will grow Facebook as a Performance Marketing Channel and make it an important pillar for our overall traffic. Your tasks will include:
- Implementing processes to efficiently identify compelling offers.
- Create and publish inspiring photo and video ads.
- Invest into best performing ads with smart targeting.
- Monitor, report and continually improve campaign performance.
What we are looking for
- You know that Facebook advertising is more than community management and you are passionate about pairing creativity with analytics to deliver a positive ROI.
- University degree in business, media, tourism or related.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Facebook Advertising.
- Quantitative mindset and desire to work with data and to constantly improve.
- Creativity and ability to strike the right tone to connect with the community.
- Passion about travelling and researching trendy destinations and hot deals.
- German native speaker with fluent English skills.
What you can expect from us
- An international team and a startup atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- Highly experienced co-workers and a lot of responsibility right from beginning
- A wide variety of tasks and plenty of freedom to develop your own ideas
- Fun team activities like sports outings, drinks on Fridays and much more
Want to join us? Then go ahead and apply!
Let us know as soon as possible by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact: Marion Kaun