Intern (m/f) - Corporate Partner
Business Development Projektmanagement Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2018
Factory Berlin is an international community of innovators and changemakers who support and empower each other to create, share, and disrupt. Inspired by the diversity and exchange at Andy Warhol’s Factory in New York, Factory Berlin brings together the brightest minds from tech, politics, arts, and science into one dynamic and collaborative ecosystem. Our members' extraordinary drive for innovation impels them to become the creators and opinion leaders of tomorrow.
Our members and partners come together at our locations in two of Berlin’s most historic and sought after areas, Mitte and Görlitzer Park, in an inspiring environment designed for comfort and to facilitate our community’s inherent desire to pave the way of the future. Here we host events curated for the members' community and local Berlin ecosphere to bring like-minded people together and encourage them to share expertise, experiences, and ideas.
Defined by the various social milieus that bring us together, Factory Berlin is a melting pot of personalities, skills, and resources, representing the intriguingly diverse atmosphere of Germany’s bustling capital.
- Develop and maintain our intelligent database of startups that will be used as a key knowledge resource for our Startup Scouting
- Work with primary and secondary database research to evaluate startups
- Assist in conducting the due diligence/evaluation process of startups for corporate partnership and investment purposes
- Compose long and shortlists for startup scouting activities
- Help to further develop and launch additional products and services for our corporate partner
- Assist in onboarding new Corporate Teams and their members to the Factory community
- You’re in the last half of your Bachelor's degree or you’ve just graduated
- Strong passion for startups, either demonstrated through your choice of university courses, projects or professional experience or by your involvement with the startup ecosystem outside of your job
- You’ve already gained experience as an intern in a venture capital/PE/banking /consultancy/startup BI position or other research-oriented company
- Strong analytical skills coupled with good technical skills in MS Office and data analytics tools
- Understanding and knowledge of IT and current technology trends
- Ability to work independently, highly structured and outcome-driven
- Bonus: entrepreneur at heart and mind ;-)
- German and English fluent
What to expect
At Factory Berlin, we like to think with an entrepreneurial mindset. Our focus is to innovate and impact, and the foundation of what we do revolves around thinking collectively and acting as a team. We are motivated, passionate and not afraid to think unconventionally. The backbone of Factory Berlin is our community, as it is the people and the day-to-day interactions taking place here that enable us to thrive. Being a part of our team is not just a job; it’s an experience. Everything we do is executed in a bid to make the experiences of our members as close to perfection as possible. You will work alongside a talented, creative and young team of professionals who are always striving to obtain common goals, and willing to share their knowledge with one another.
Do you feel the right fit for this opening and are excited about starting your next challenge? Just send your application (CV & cover letter). We are looking forward to hearing from you!