Head Of Campus (m/f/d)
Factory Works GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Factory Berlin is an international community of innovators and changemakers who support and empower each other to create, share, and disrupt. Inspired by the diversity and exchange at Andy Warhol’s Factory in New York, Factory Berlin brings together the brightest minds from tech, politics, arts, and science into one dynamic and collaborative ecosystem. Our members' extraordinary drive for innovation impels them to become the creators and opinion leaders of tomorrow.
Our members and partners come together at our locations in two of Berlin’s most historic and sought after areas, Mitte and Görlitzer Park, in an inspiring environment designed for comfort and to facilitate our community’s inherent desire to pave the way of the future. Here we host events curated for the members' community and local Berlin ecosphere to bring like-minded people together and encourage them to share expertise, experiences, and ideas.
Defined by the various social milieus that bring us together, Factory Berlin is a melting pot of personalities, skills, and resources, representing the intriguingly diverse atmosphere of Germany’s bustling capital.
Factory Berlin is now looking for an experienced professional to take care of the Factory Campus at Görlitzer Park. As Head of Campus, you bring the entire Factory Campus to live. Be in touch with the residents and many other external interest groups, motivate your team to create the perfect workspace environment. You will be reporting directly to our COO.
- Take care of the day-to-day operations of the Factory Campus.
- Manage your budget, take care of the infrastructure and ensure that our members (Individuals, Startups & Corporates) have everything they need.
- Develop and improve processes that will serve as role models for our other Factory locations.
- Manage your team and recruit new employees to make sure that everyone knows what to do in this complex environment.
- Train and conduct annual reviews for your team.
- Continuously improve the Factory Campus in collaboration with our Community and Facility Management Teams.
- You have at least four years of professional experience managing an office with at least ten employees.
- You have experience in the hotel/service/gastronomy industry/hospitality sector and additional B2B experience
- You can see the whole picture of what Your team & Your “clients” / “customer” need (think outside the box / walk that extra mile)
- You can multitask and oversee execution of multiple projects simultaneously.
- You can identify critical issues and act fast upon them.
- You have a strong ability to prioritize your workflow.
- You are fluent in German and English, both written and spoken.
- You are structured, reliable, very well-organized, goal orientated and stress resistant.
- You know how to delegate and motivate before just doing it on your own. You have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and are a social person.
- You will gain an excellent opportunity for self-realization on both, strategic and creative levels.
- You will work in a fast-paced (dynamic), multi-faceted and exciting industry.
- You will lead a team of smart, ambitious and interdisciplinary professionals.
- You will grow together with us and take an active part in this process.
- You will receive competitive pay and 28 days of vacation.
What to expect
You’ll work alongside a young, creative and talented team. Some of us work with our community, some of us work with our products, brand, etc., and we’re more than happy to share our knowledge with you. We live, and breath architecture and design, and our own offices reflect that too. You’ll also have access to a fridge stocked with free drinks and more chocolate than you’ve ever seen. Come and join one of the most exciting projects in Berlin! Work alongside a dynamic, international team, and broaden your horizons by growing together with Factory and helping us build a thriving community.
Are you interested?
Send a short cover letter and your CV. After an initial review, we will invite you for an interview and shortly after discuss the next steps with you. We are looking forward to your application!