HR Manager (m/f/d)
Factory Works GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2019
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Factory Berlin is an international community of innovators and changemakers who support and empower each other to create, share, and disrupt. Inspired by the diversity and exchange at Andy Warhol’s Factory in New York, Factory Berlin brings together the brightest minds from tech, politics, arts, and science into one dynamic and collaborative ecosystem. Our members' extraordinary drive for innovation impels them to become the creators and opinion leaders of tomorrow.
Our members and partners come together at our locations in two of Berlin’s most historic and sought after areas, Mitte and Görlitzer Park, in an inspiring environment designed for comfort and to facilitate our community’s inherent desire to pave the way of the future. Here we host events curated for the members' community and local Berlin ecosphere to bring like-minded people together and encourage them to share expertise, experiences, and ideas.
Defined by the various social milieus that bring us together, Factory Berlin is a melting pot of personalities, skills, and resources, representing the intriguingly diverse atmosphere of Germany’s bustling capital.
Factory Berlin’s ideal candidate is an experienced HR Manager and someone with a good understanding of people and culture, a creative problem solver, and a critical thinker. As HR Manager you are not only responsible for the daily business, but you are also part of creating and establishing a powerful and friendly work environment, which consists of operational tasks and strategic processes as well as feel good projects.
- You will support our HR efforts in recruiting, cultural and organizational development and administration
- You will help us attract the best talent for our open positions, defining needs and profiles, leading our recruitment efforts and managing our application processes
- Together with our senior management, you will drive the development of the company’s culture and execute team events and culture initiatives, and serve as a point of contact and conductor within our team
- Together with the HR Team, you will design initiatives to develop our staff members on a professional and personal level to create a nurturing, educational culture
- You will be in charge of the administrative management of our staff, overseeing the creation, maintenance, and communication of records
- You will provide guidance and consultation, improving systems and driving forward organization-wide HR projects
- You will be responsible for On- and Offboarding, assist with work permits as well as the relocation process, contractual changes, and preparation of the monthly payroll
- You are mature, well-organized, a self-starter with enthusiasm and initiative
- You have a university degree or equivalent (preferably main subject Personnel Management)
- You have work experience in the field of HR in fast-paced organizations (internships or studies abroad are a plus)
- You are team oriented, approachable and an empathetic, social person with strong interpersonal communication skills
- You possess strong conflict resolution skills, and you are goal orientated as well as excellent in the organization
- You can multitask and oversee execution of multiple projects simultaneously
- You can motivate others and move towards a shared vision
- You have an international mindset and experience as part of a geographically & culturally diverse team
- You are fluent in German & English (written and oral)
- You will gain an excellent opportunity for professional growth and self-realization on both, strategic and creative levels
- You will work in a fast-paced (dynamic), multi-faceted and exciting industry
- You will work alongside a team of smart, ambitious and interdisciplinary professionals
- You will grow together with us and take an active part in this process
- You will receive a competitive salary and 28 days of vacation
What to expect
At Factory Berlin, we like to think with an entrepreneurial mindset. Our focus is to innovate and impact, and the foundation of what we do revolves around thinking collectively and acting as a team. We are motivated, passionate and not afraid to think unconventionally. The backbone of Factory Berlin is our community, as it is the people and the day-to-day interactions taking place here that enable us to thrive. Being a part of our team is not just a job; it’s an experience. Everything we do is executed in a bid to make the experiences of our members as close to perfection as possible. You will work alongside a talented, creative and young team of professionals who are always striving to obtain common goals, and willing to share their knowledge with one another.
Do you feel the right fit for this opening and are excited about starting your next challenge? Just send your application (CV, cover letter and working examples). We are looking forward to hearing from you!