Fashion PR & Communications Manager DACH (m/w)
PR & Media
Beginn: März 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
For our office in Munich we are looking for a Fashion PR & Communications Manager who is passionate about building up relationships with all different kinds of people and loves fashion as much as the online world. Working in a team with international PR managers you are responsible for growing STYLIGHTs brand awareness within the DACH region.
- You build a credible & compelling brand image in the DACH region by crafting, executing and promoting STYLIGHT’s press campaigns with the widest possible media coverage.
- In a team of country-specific PR managers & in close collaboration with our Content Marketeers, you are responsible for the promotion of our STYLIGHT content marketing campaigns in the DACH market.
- You make sure that our campaigns are shared with the right journalists and editors, in order to get coverage.
- You represent STYLIGHT at important press events, shows & happenings and intensively build and maintain sustainable relationships with B2B media representatives.
- PR best practices help you to improve your strategic & day-to-day operations.
- You have a very good degree in Journalism, Communications, PR/ Brand Management or similar.
- You have a proven track record of 2-3 years in the field of PR – preferably working in a PR agency or for a fashion/lifestyle brand in the DACH region.
- You have a deep understanding of e-commerce and bring experience working in an online environment.
- You are an absolute pro when it comes to relationship management.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & German.
- You bring both curiosity and creativity regarding story input and always detect new publication possibilities.
- We are the creative ones with out-of-the-box ideas.
- We concept, build and spread cool stories & content.
- We'll make sure everyone, everywhere knows about STYLIGHT.
- We will always strive for the best.
Why join STYLIGHT?
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than your tasks.
- International and highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- Munich's landscape, architecture, nature, museums, and restaurants are all top notch. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more? Check out: www.stylight.com/About/ and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
Does that sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates)!
Link to Apply