Fashion PR & Communications Manager Netherlands (m/f)
PR & Media
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Have a passion for PR, digital media and fashion? Consider yourself as a very outgoing & interactive person who enjoys approaching and negotiating with external partners? Want to work in a dynamic, creative and international environment? Enjoy collaborating in a team as much as working autonomously? Then STYLIGHT is the place to be! As our Fashion PR & Communications Manager Netherlands you are responsible for building and growing STYLIGHTs brand awareness.
- You build a credible & compelling brand image in the Netherlands by crafting, executing and promoting STYLIGHTs corporate press campaigns with the widest possible media coverage.
- You are managing a Graphic Designer and a Content Marketeer that is as a team responsible for the ideation, creation and promotion of our STYLIGHT content marketing campaigns.
- You constantly monitor all relevant KPIs and ensure the continuously positive development of the performance of our content campaigns in the Netherlands.
- You represent STYLIGHT at important press events, shows & happenings and intensively build and maintain sustainable relationships with B2B media representatives.
- You also stay abreast of PR, content marketing and leadership best practices and accordingly improve your strategic and day-to-day operations.
- You have a very good degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, PR/ Brand Management or similar.
- You have a proven track record of at least 1 year in the field of PR and/or content marketing – preferably in a leadership role and from working in a PR agency or for a fashion/lifestyle brand.
- You are a very social & outgoing person and an absolute pro when it comes to relationship management.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch – and you are also fluent in English.
- You totally believe in what we are doing and your enthusiasm about it is super contagious.
- You bring both curiosity and creativity regarding story input and always detect new publication possibilities.
- You show a hands-on attitude, a strong sense for ownership and a thirst for knowledge and constant development.Ideally, you possess skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign.
What We Offer
- An attractive working environment in the heart of Munich with a passionate, highly motivated and international team.
- Leadership experience and a high amount of responsibility right from the beginning as well as the freedom to work creatively and independently.
- The opportunity to join one of Europe’s best multilingual in-house Content Marketing Departments, to experience our cutting edge agile processes and to grow by profiting from a constant exchange with our highly skilled country PR Managers.
- Continous training and development.
- Great team events, free sports courses, the best coffee in town & free daily fruit in the office.
- All the support you need to get settled in the great city of Munich.
- Want to know more? Check out www.stylight.nl/About.
Does that sound like the perfect job for you :-)? Then apply now! We're looking forward to reading your complete application (motivation letter, CV, references and certificates)!
Please use our job-link to apply.